Maintenance Coordinator Blackburn
Salary Dependent upon Experience)
Full Time, Permanent
Due to increased growth my client is looking for a well organised Maintenance Coordinator to be the maintenance interface into their clients, who own large property portfolios across the UK.
- Prime interface into our clients’ maintenance department to ensure jobs are scheduled and followed up in a timely manner.
- Responding to enquiries and working with the field team to resolve maintenance issues through to completion.
- Using the maintenance scheduling and repair reporting system to monitor repairs.
- Managing timely issuing of certificates for compliance maintenance to our customers.
- Assisting in quote generation and finalising job cards generated from the field teams.
- Working with suppliers to ensure materials are ordered on-time.
- Managing tasks for our internal and external teams, ensuring maximum efficiency in delivering our maintenance service to our clients.
- Close liaison with our field maintenance teams and external contractors.
- Managing the invoicing out to our clients and invoices coming in from suppliers.
- Participate in monthly client meetings to track progress and performance.
- Quick learner and ability to work effectively with our maintenance/scheduling tool - simPRO and accounting package - Xero. Full training will be provided.
- Excellent administration skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Prior Knowledge of working in the property maintenance area and working with trades people would be advantageous.
- The ability to prioritise activities, manage several tasks concurrently and work under pressure.
- Displays initiative dealing effectively with issues.
- Excellent attention to detail in order to present work to high standard.
- Works well using own initiative and able to demonstrate problem solving ability.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Katie Shaw at M65 Jobsearch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'