Temporary- Permanent contract
Salary £20,000- £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Monday- Friday- 40 hrs per week
Looking for a Maintenance Co-Ordinator to work for an up and coming Maintenance/ Security Company based in London on an exciting yet highly sensitive contract within the public sector
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance, and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.
As the Maintenance Coordinator you're responsible for the planning and dispatching of Reactive Works, Raising Purchase Orders, Completing work orders and adding log notes
Duties for the Maintenance Coordinator may include;
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Dealing with queries and complaints quickly and efficiently
- Working on scheduling workbench
- Dealing with Invoices/ Raising purchase orders
- Preparing and submitting quotations and distributing reports.
- Liaising with subcontractor and engineers
- Collate operations data as directed by managers.
- Chase quotes and input timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Compiling and sending out technician reports via email/PDA.
- Provide service to internal and external clients.
- Ensuring any relevant calls are transferred to the relevant department/team
- Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers
- Prioritising work as appropriate and efficiently
- Generic administration duties