Are you an experienced Electrical & Manufacturing Engineer? Have you previously worked within a fast moving organisation? Is your dream to work for an industry leading business with an international footprint?
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Coordinator to join one of their key manufacturing sites in the UK. Being an industry leading business they pride themselves on career progression, state of the art machinery and the Health & Safety of all employers. The successful candidate will have previous moulding experience with an Electrical Engineering background.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Maintaining all plant machinery to ensure safe, continual and efficient operations
- Ensuring that periodic and preventive maintenance is appropriately scheduled and accomplished and that emergency troubleshooting and maintenance support are readily available as needed
- Managing maintenance goal setting, activity scheduling and work allocation to ensure measurable goals, proper workload distribution, goal satisfaction and effective staff management
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
- Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
- Coordinate all scheduled and non-scheduled Engineer visits
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate knowledge in Plant Operations and Maintenance. You will have extensive experience in electrical and manufacturing engineering with the ability to handle day-to-day and strategic issues, operational requirements and management of a manufacturing facility with sound problem solving.
In return my client offer a fantastic remuneration package DOE with additional industry leading benefits.
Ideally we are looking for Engineers with Electrical and/or Mechanical qualifications or a time served apprenticeship. If you have any additional skills in PLC's, pneumatics, hydraulics, temperature control, instrumentation, welding and also hold FLT license we are very keen to hear from you!
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Maintenance Supervisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
- Maintenance coordinator