We are currently seeking a Maintenance Coordinator to join an established College based in London.
You will be working across 6 modern London Campuses on a full-time basis of 40 hours per week. An excellent salary of £22,000 - £26,000 is also on offer.
If you are an experienced General Maintenance professional looking for your next career opportunity, this may be the ideal role for you.
About the Maintenance Coordinator role
You will be coordinating the facilities across 6 state of the art campuses, liaising with contractors and managing any refurbishment works. You will also be carrying out a variety of hands-on duties including carpentry, painting and plumbing as required.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Managing all desk/office moves across different campuses
- Managing the Facilities maintenance system, ensuring tickets are resolved effectively
- Carrying out general repairs and maintenance work, such as electrical and plumbing
- Developing specifications for minor refurbishments
Skills you will need as the Maintenance Coordinator:
- Minimum of A-level or equivalent level of knowledge
- A strong multi-trade background
- Understanding of Health and Safety policies (H & S or Facilities qualifications an advantage)
- Physically capable of working around a large building, moving furniture, and distributing deliveries.
Key Words: Maintenance, Facilities Coordinator, General Maintenance, Handy Man, Health and Safety, IOSH, Facilities, Campus, Refurbishment, College.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.