An established family run Facilities Maintenance Company based in Bow East London is looking for a Maintenance Coordinator / Administrative Assistant.
We are a fast growing FM company and offer training and progression opportunites for anyone who shows ambition and an eagerness to learn.
We only recruit the most dynamic, talented staff with drive and motivation, in return the company will support you in meeting your future goals and aspirations.
The company offers 21 days leave per annum (excluding bank holidays), state pension, regular staff outings and a friendly, informal work environment.
General Duties Will Include
- Assist Account Managers with daily FM requests via our in house system/Help desk
- Liaison with allocated clients from beginning to end, including ensuring SLAs are met, updating works, invoicing works and finalisation of quotations
- Liaison with engineers and subcontractors
- Ordering parts/materials from suppliers where necessary
- Raise Purchase Orders for Contractors / Suppliers via our in house system
- Assisting with answereing phones, screening salles calls, filing, and general office administration dutis
- Assisting the Office Manager with HR, Marketing and Accounts
We are looking for a pro-active person with a strong character able to function effectively and independently in a busy and often pressurised environment.
You will be required to deal with cleitns of all types and we tehreforereuqire someone with excellent commuinication skills who can demonstrate diplomacy when juggling works between clients and contrACOTRS.
The ability to work efficiently and independtly, to muti-task, and have foresight whjenprioritsing tasks is essntial
The successful candidate should be well spoken with a good telephone manner; be computer literate with advanced Excel, Word, Outlook skills and be able to multi-task and prioritise their work load. Only determined, driven and hard working candidates will be cnsidered.
For the right candidate there is the potential for growth and advancement in the company.
- Computer Literate
- Logical Approach
- Highly Detailed
- Prioritize Workload