Job Title: Maintenance Controller (Property)
Salary: Up to £27,500 + great benefits
A job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Controller within the property department.
Our client is a well established company who are looking for someone with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, high degree of self-motivation, ability to work to tight timescales and is a good team member who will support and assist others.
Supporting the Building Surveyors, Senior Maintenance Controller and Operations teams in the provision of comprehensive and responsive maintenance support service for both reactive and planned preventative maintenance, capital replacement and compliance across the company's property portfolio.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Company's premises and associated premises licenses and other operating licenses are not endangered at any time.
- Monitor and escalate Statutory Notices and Internal Audit Reports ensuring appropriate repairs are instructed and completed where required.
- Assist the Building Surveyors in the management of statutory compliance planned maintenance activities.
- Audit reactive maintenance works, checking correct hours on site, number of engineers, geo location activation etc. Assist the Building Surveyors and Senior Maintenance Controller with audit investigations.
- Audit completed planned maintenance visits (PMVs) ensuring appropriate certification is recorded and contractors' costs are accurate.
- Review all quotations and estimates requiring approval
- Monitor reactive revenue and capital replacement expenditure against budget and projection.
- Ensure all acquisitions, disposals and conversion sites are appropriately recorded
- Assist the Building Surveyors and Senior Maintenance Controller in identifying performance concerns and issues with any part of the supply chain.
- Instruct capital equipment replacement in accordance with strategy
- Assist the Building Surveyors and Senior Maintenance Controller with management of information systems
- Provide support for critical data ensuring all information is kept up to date as required.
- Undertake any other duties deemed reasonable and within the scope of the job, at the Company's request.
The skills you have:
- High degree of maturity, excellent communication and inter-personal skills, high degree of self-motivation, initiative and decision-making ability, ability to work to tight timescales, a good team member who will support and assist others.
- Knowledge of statutory certification and requirements to obtain correct certification desirable
- Experience - At least 5 years working experience in a similar role within building or leisure retail industries; or Graduate with relevant qualification.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.