We are the Acme Facilities Group. We provide outstanding catering, refrigeration and support solutions provider for customers throughout the UK. Acme are trusted by over 1000 clients, from large well-known brands through to independent businesses and public bodies. With over 50 years’ experience, we’re renowned for our contemporary projects, excellent service and un-rivalled industry knowledge.
Applications are invited for a Maintenance Contracts Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to effectively manage the maintenance department’s forward planning and day to day activities to ensure an efficient and profitable service is provide to Acme Facilities Group. Ensure the service provided to customers is accordance with terms of contracts, meets statutory and regulatory standards and customer expectations.
Other key duties include but not limited to:
- Ensure the efficient management of the maintenance engineers to meet the requirements of the contract base.
- Ensure that all contract SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved.
- Develop forward plans, schedules and assessments in order that the department workload is completed in a timely, efficient and profitable manner.
- To lead, inspire and motivate all team members to meet the departmental objectives and targets.
- Review, develop and implement procedures within the department to ensure the smooth running of the maintenance operation.
- Develop effective working relationships with all internal and external customers at all levels.
- Promote and realise the potential held within the department to generate revenue and maximise profit.
- Assist senior management in the progression and attainment of corporate objectives.
- Ensure Health and Safety is followed at all times and complied with at all times.
- Attend sites and contract reviews to ensure contracts are running efficiently and profitable and all customer requirements are being met.
- To complete necessary paperwork to facilitate the smooth running of the department.
You will be:
- Experienced professional with relevant experience within the service and maintenance sector.
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent inter personal skills.
- Keen eye to detail.
- Experience of working in a fast moving high pressure environment.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong I.T Skills
- A people manager with the ability to delegate, direct and get the job done.
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (08.30 until 17.00hrs) The company offer a host of benefits including pension, private medical care and group discounts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"