Sales Administrator - Permanent: The Sales Administrator role will be responsible for the fulfilment of all orders, analysis and administration support for the sales team. In addition, creation of regular reports to the business and commerce partners and making out going calls to follow up leads.
Market leading truly international business with an excellent record of looking after employees.
All areas of Sales Administration including:
- Diary management of field based team
- Processing Sales orders
- Dealing with contract administration
- Dealing with repair and maintenance contract analysis
- Ensuring that engineers are scheduled to attend the correct sites at the correct times
- Updating CRM system and pulling off reports
- Sales and Commissions Analysis
- Managing sales budgets and producing reports
- All areas of support and admission for a busy sales team of 8
- Dealing with product returns, these can be at end of life cycle or under guarantee
- Detail orientated.
- Excellent phone manner and able to write accurate and articulate emails
- Proficient PC skills - particularly in excel.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Creative forward thinking individual with a bias toward the customer.
- Proactive with the ability to identify issues and see through to resolution.
- Confidence to challenge information and then prioritise.
- Good levels of numeracy.
£25,000 to £27,000 dependant upon experience and excellent package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'