We are looking to fill a maintenance co-ordinator who can help maintain and repair issues at the following properties; Beningbrough Hall (YO24 1GG), Goddards House(YO24 1GG) and Treasurers House(YO1 7JL)
If you have experience in a facilities role, are customer focused and the ability to work as a team this role could be for you.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of an efficient, effective and flexible facilities service, to enable the successful operation of the property. You’ll support the property by ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained at all times. You’ll be assisting with the provision of planned, preventative and reactive maintenance and repairs, cleaning and caretaking duties, presentation of public areas and visitor facilities including car parks and grounds, preparation of meeting rooms and the co-ordination of back of house services such as deliveries and collections.
Primarily this role will be based at Beningbrough Hall however you will need to be able to travel to Goddards House and Treasurers House(Mileage will be covered for the travel for these). You will be working 15 hours a week but this is flexible and can be discussed during the interview stage.
Due to the traveling involved a driving license is essentials for this role.
Who we're looking for
Our team believe that people deserve more than just 'good service’ but an amazing experience that they’ll never forget, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us.
We'd love to hear from you if you have;
- Experience in a facilities role in a customer service environment
- Flexible, customer focussed approach with understanding of good customer service standards
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Basic joinery and /or plumbing experience
- Willingness to work alongside volunteers and is able to support volunteers to perform at their best
- Ability to multi-task and work in collaboration with other departments
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to use tools, equipment as required for the role
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job