MAINTENANCE GENERAL CLEANER
Key areas of responsibility:
Permanent Full-time: worked Monday to Friday each week per annum from 8.00am - 5.00pm.
Car owner driver required due to location - this role is subject to a DBS check
- Authorised overtime hours are available
- Standard holidays. You will be joining a friendly professional team
- General duties
- To empty bins daily in offices, and common rooms
To hoover carpets daily
To wipe down desks
To wet mop floors as necessary in changing rooms
To clean all glass doors and panels
To dust down and polish surfaces
To clean window sills
To clean all toilets and sinks, replenish toilet rolls, soap dispensers and hand sanitsers
- To co-ordinate with the Senior Cleaner and Facilities Manager regarding their requirement for cleaning and any matters arising
- To accompany external household and facilities contractors when on site
- To check that areas are maintained to a good standard and report damage as appropriate.
- To liaise with the maintenance department on maintenance - breakages, malfunctions, replacement keys to ensure any issues are promptly followed up.
- Perform light maintenance duties: small repairs, clearing leaves; and general site tidiness.
- Perform light porterage duties: moving boxes and deliveries.
- To assist with safe vehicle management at busy times.
Age 21 - 24 yrs is £8.20 per hour so based on 42.5 hours per week will be £18,122
Age 25 and over is £8.72 per hour based on 42.5 hours per week will be £19,271 Uniform provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'