35 hours per week
£10.00 per hour
Our client is a large Student Accommodation entering there busy period. We are looking for a Caretaker / Maintenance person to assist and support the Maintenance team. If you have previous Caretaker or Maintenance experience, happy to work as a temp and are available for an immediate start then this is the role for you.
Duties will include:
- Changing Light Bulbs & Batteries
- Changing locks
- Carrying out reactive Maintenance tasks in occupied and empty rooms
- Repairs and re decoration when required
- Helping with refurbishments
- Moving boxes and furniture & Mattresses
- Basic Plumbing
- Small Joinery repairs
- Re - Painting
- Grounds Work
- Supporting the Maintenance team
All candidates that apply MUST outline recent experience, be available to start ASAP.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Stacy at our Manchester office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'