We are currently recruiting for a Caretaker for our client in the Education Sector. This is a permanent role, and there are 2 shift patterns, either 7am - 3pm, or 2pm - 10pm. You will generally alternate every 2 weeks. During the school holidays the hours will change to 8am - 4pm. We are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys fixing things and trouble shooting. You will be working in a high-profile site, so we are keen to find a motivated individual, that can use their initiative to get necessary jobs done. Basic plumbing and DIY knowledge and experience are essential. Please note that the current salary may well go up from April. This is a really varied role, and is likely to include;
- Painting & general decoration.
- Repairs of doors, windows, and general building installations.
- General installation of shelves, display boards etc.
- Basic plumbing duties (Taps, sinks, leaks etc.)
- Changing lights.
- Putting out Exam tables and clearing them away.
- Grounds maintenance, such as mowing, strimming, hedge cutting etc.
- Paving & path repairs.
- Care of all ground’s equipment.
- Maintenance of sports facilities.
- Inspection and repair of furniture.
- Portable appliance testing.
- Management of deliveries.
We are looking for a candidate with confident hands on maintenance experience, able to use gardening equipment, and happy working at height. A driving licence is required, as you will drive a vehicle on site. Due to the physical nature of this role, you must be able to lift and move heavy equipment. Apply today for consideration.
- Basic Plumbing
- Working at Height
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'