Maintenance Caretaker Engineer Electrician
FORECOURT MAINTENANCE PERSON
The UK's leading supplier of vehicle washing equipment are seeking a Maintenance Person in the following areas;
Based from home and using a fully expensed provided Company Van, you will cover a region, visiting customer sites/fuel stations and will undertake;
- Carry out checks on equipment
- Test forecourt equipment & replenish chemical levels
- Minor repairs or adjustments of equipment
- Cleaning of bays
- Completion of company paperwork
- Communicate effectively with client site staff, to ensure work is undertaken to satisfaction
You MUST possess the following;
- A full UK driving licence
- Good communication & customer focused -able to work under their own initiative unsupervised
- Happy to work outside undertaking maintenance,cleaning & chemical top-up tasks
- Practical approach to fixing things
- Live in one of the listed areas
The position may suit an; Engineer, Caretaker, Maintenance Person, Technical Cleaner, Electrician, Maintenance Driver, etc
The working hours are Monday to Friday 40hrs a week.
The remuneration package includes;
- £7.83ph based on 40hrs a week
- Company Vehicle
- Paid holiday
The role is an initial fixed 4 month contract, with potential to be extended.
Interested? Apply directly through our retained consultants only at Start Monday now!
Keywords; Caretaker, Cleaner, Engineer, Maintenance Person, Driver, Electrician
- Customer Service
- Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'