3 x MAINTENANCE/BUILDING SERVICES TECHNICIANS
to work in the Newcastle-under-Lyme and Stafford Area.
The roles are 37 hours a week - shift pattern Monday to Friday between the hours of 5.45am and 10.00pm plus scheduled on call weekend rota.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for provision of an effective service for the operation of the buildings premises and facilities, in particular ensuring that the accommodation and its grounds and building services remain in good order and provide a safe, comfortable and attractive environment which meets the needs and expectations of all users.
- Has relevant qualifications and/or experience in the operation of building services with particular emphasis on electrical and/or mechanical trades.
- Has a good working knowledge of an automated building management system along with good understanding and confidence using ICT.
- Demonstrates initiative and confidence to provide solutions to problems and take appropriate actions.
- Is aware of the required standards of tidiness, cleanliness and efficiency of the buildings facilities, and takes appropriate action to maintain them and take corrective action when necessary.
- Is able to work to a shift pattern, including regular early mornings and late evenings and scheduled on call weekend work on a rota basis.
- Is willing to be called out to attend the premises in case of emergency (including weekends and other times when the building is closed for business).
Great Benefits excellent rate of pay, overtime and call out allowance.
Please ring or forward CV to
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and is flexible in their approach to working practices.
- Is dedicated to providing a high level of service to all building users and is committed to philosophy of continues improvement.
- Has a reasonable level of strength and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job; able to attended quickly to requests for assistance, and the ability to move heavy and bulky items using correct Manual Handling techniques.
- Has an understanding of Equal Opportunities and a positive attitude towards them.
- Has a willingness to undertake and promote continuous professional development.Candidates MUST be willing to have an enhanced DBS taken out.
- Candidates must hold a full clean driving licence due to covering two locations in Newcastle-under-Lyme and Stafford
Great benefits including overtime and call out pay.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job