Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Engineering career with us as a Maintenance Associate at Park Plaza County Hall. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a Maintenance Associate and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Maintenance Associate at Park Plaza County Hall you will support the Chief Engineer and the Assistant Chief Engineer with the day to day running of the Engineering operations and support the strategy and direction required to ensure that the engineering provision is delivered. This role will be expected to support the Maintenance Associates in the day to day maintenance requests that will arise including replacing or repairing bathroom fixtures, television, carpets etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Have already held a similar role within
- Have experience of adhering to hotel & company procedures
- Understand the importance of delivering a fantastic experience of the guest
- Be able to plan and organise shift systems and ensure service operating needs are me
What we are looking for:
- Someone with excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job