If you enjoy creating a well-presented and safe environment then join the team at Rhodes Wood Hospitalin Hatfield as a Maintenance Assistant and be a valued member of the service.
As a Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring the services facilities are fit for purpose and will regularly conduct audits to identify and repair any faults.
Working alongside an established team, you will turn your hand to all maintenance-related tasks, liaising with contractors to support the upkeep of the service.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Participate in all aspects of preventative and corrective maintenance on buildings structure and fittings.
- Maintain safe working practices when operating hand, power and workshop tools.
- Ensure that all electrical equipment is tested (PAT) in line with legislation.
- Keep vehicles clean internally and externally.
- Monitor and report when vehicle maintenance is due.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience within a similar role
- General building trade experience
- Ability to paint and decorate
- Basic numeracy and literacy
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £20,475
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Maintenance Assistant
- Support Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'