We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
From fixing faults to replacing items, joining our Technical Services team means you can be a superhero for families during their break. The dedicated team provide a speedy response to any service breakdown while delivering excellent care, so our guests can relax knowing they’re being taken care of.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Assistant to join the Technical Services Team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending call outs to guest accommodation as well as the on-site guest and staff facilities
- Carrying out and completing tasks and resolving maintenance issues
- Ensuring that any work not completed is communicated via a shift book and/or job sheet
- Consulting with the Technical Services Management Team on work issues which may cause future problems
- Carrying out general maintenance and planned preventative maintenance tasks as required
- Rectifying any health and safety issues
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 80 hours per 4 week period. This means that your hours and days of work could vary each week, but you will always receive at least your contracted hours each period.
As our Village is open 365 days of the year, your working hours will include weekends, public / bank holidays and during Christmas and/or New Year on a rota basis.
- ISRM qualification (National Spa Pool Plant Operators certificate)
- Practical working knowledge and experience in general maintenance
- Attention to detail
- Must hold a current UK Full driving licence
- NVQ qualification or equivalent
- PAT testing C&G 2377
Closing date: 27 September 2018 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held: 2 October 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'