They are looking to appoint a motivated, keen and enthusiastic new staff member into a permanent role within the company, to join our existing team of skilled maintenance staff.
The successful candidate will be trained (as required) to work in all areas of maintenance.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate should primarily be: enthusiastic, consistent in their approach and willing to learn within a vibrant production company.
The successful candidate should:
• Be willing to assist in all areas of maintenance
• Have a good level of English
• Be willing / keen to learn
• Be reasonably fit and agile
• Nearly all work is under cover, but must be willing to work in all types of weather conditions
• Be able and willing to work at heights (3-5m with supports)
• Have good multi-tasking skills
• Be willing to work as a team or individually as required
• Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
• Have a full clean driving license
• Be willing to operate a JCB / forklift / telehandler (full training provided if necessary)
• Some electrical experience beneficial
Previous experience in maintenance within a production environment would be desirable.
For further information about this role please contact Kyle Raven on 01752 230 010 or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job