Temporary to Permanent Maintenance Assistant
Recruitment Agency reference:6648100
A position has arisen for a Maintenance Assistant within a highly regarded healthcare organisation. This is a key role carrying out basic maintenance works for a temporary to permanent placement.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in basic plumbing, electrics and carpentry preferably within a healthcare environment.
Your duties will include:
- Carry out the reactive maintenance and repairs within a health care environment
- Complete a variety of non-skilled works including minor plumbing, electrics and carpentry
- Ensure the maintenance and development tasks are undertaken in accordance with statutory compliance, Health & Safety and COSHH
- Maintain an accurate record of completed works
- Report works required to be carried out by contractors to management team
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of general maintenance duties within a commercial environment
- DBS check will be required
- Valid UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.