We are recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant to deliver high standards of service within our 57bedroomed, 4 star country house hotel creating fantastic memories for our guests. Your role will include preventative and reactive maintenance tasks and projects within the hotel and staff accommodation.
You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
Competencies of a Maintenance Assistant:
- You must be passionate about ensuring our guests experience outstanding hospitality in beautifully maintained surroundings.
- Have the ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner.
- Demonstrate Fast, efficient general maintenance skills including at least one of the following:-
- Painting and decorating, carpentry, basic plumbing
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to fit into a small flexible team.
- Good Communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Woodlands Park Hotel is set in ten acres of peaceful Surrey countryside and offers 57 luxurious bedrooms, 9 Conference and Event rooms catering from 8-150 people, and two unique dining experiences; the magnificence of the Oak Room fine dining Restaurant, and the more casual modern elegance of Benson’s
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.