Who we are:
TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by new technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has 17,000 members working across 30 buildings, 28 of which are in London, with more on the way. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
The maintenance assistant has a key role to play within the building’s operation. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that visual standards in the buildings are maintained to an excellent standard.
The Maintenance engineer is responsible for co-ordinating the day to day building walks and Health and Safety checks in all buildings and is also be required to undertake duties defined by the Building manager.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with the building staff to ensure that all maintenance issues are carried out in a timely fashion and in line with our daily working procedures.
- Follow policies and procedures dictated by The Office and current H&S legislation
- Ensure staff are informed of any works that may affect clients
- Maintain cleaning standards in each building
- Update supplier contact information
- Ensure brand compliance and presentation is maintained
- Respond to email and information requests promptly
- Previous building maintenance experience in commercial or domestic properties desirable
- An understanding of how basic plumbing and electrical systems work
- General knowledge of everyday building materials, paint types and finishes, weight management when mounting brackets, the ability to know what product is best suited for the task
- Hard working and team player
- Good communication skills
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays + a day off on your birthday
- Various discounts e.g. cinema tickets, high street shopping, gym membership etc.
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Communication Skills
- Health Safety