- Do you have previous Maintenance experience?
- Are you looking for a varied role?
- Do you have both welding and fabricating experience?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client, an expanding manufacturing based company, is currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience welding, fabricating, woodwork, electrics and have some mechanical skills.
- Fixing and maintaining items such as tools, presses etc
- And general housekeeping (tidying, changing bulbs, painting etc)
For further details, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job