About The Role
Bank Maintenance Assistant - Maidenhead
Huntercombe Maidenhead is in Taplow, within 1/2 mile of junction 7 of the M4, two miles from Maidenhead and six miles from Windsor. The hospital is set in a 13th century manor house with extensive gardens, we look after children and young people aged 12 to 18 years with mental health needs. We are a Tier 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) hospital.
We are looking for a Maintenance Assistant who can work on a flexible, Bank basis and who will positively promote excellent health and safety standards within and around the hospital, supporting the Head of Support Services to maintain a safe environment for patients in our care.
• Ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of the Central and surrounding grounds providing an excellent first Impression to all who visit
• Maintaining the smooth operation and serviceability of all utilities such as heating, lighting, plumbing and non-medical equipment, ensuring the safe and efficient operation of these services to the Hospital
• Working positively with the Hosptial Manager and Estates Manager to achieve the desired outcomes for longer-term tasks such as refurbishments and the non- day-to-day service elements of the Hospital i.e. redecoration
• Taking an active role in the monitoring of any risk areas regarding the Hospital operations and security
• Maintaining the Hosptial as a pleasant, friendly and secure place to live
• To coordinate all reactive and planned maintenance/ repairs throughout the Hospital
• Full UK driving licence required
This is a bank role with no guaranteed shift pattern. You will be asked to work flexibly from Monday to Friday as required and to provide some out of hours emergency cover. Salary is £10.67 per hour.
Please take a look at our progressive and rewarding benefits package
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• On completion of 3 months membership of the Flexi Bank arrangements you may automatically be enrolled into NEST Occupational Pension Scheme dependent upon your earnings.
• A range of staff discounts
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)