About the team:
We provide a full Hard Maintenance service for all building across all building that the trust own, please refer to the trust website for locations
About the role:
To work as a member of a multi-tasking maintenance team providing professional and technical expertise within an effective and efficient customer focused maintenance service to provide a fit for purpose estate and environment to all Trust owned, leased or rented properties.
The post holder is also accountable within the facilities Department to ensure adequate processes and procedures exist for the improvement, promotion and delivery of safe, quality and value for money services. This responsibility extends to contributing to all necessary auditing procedures and ensuring the Maintenance Department promotes itself through effective communication to all customers.
This is an exciting time to join the trust as we are starting a complete new hospital on both major sites in the next three years so it will be a leading mental health hospital within the NHS
Please note a driving license is required and on call duties are part of this role which the pay is enhanced for.
About the location:
Our Trust headquarters is located within the impressive grounds of Springfield University Hospital in Tooting and we also operate in nearly 100 other locations throughout the UK. This is easily accessible via the Northern Line (Tooting Bec Station) and via private transport. The Trust provides subsidised parking fares for all our substantive staff. Our main site is located immediately next to Tooting High Street where staff can easily access a range of shops, cafés, restaurants etc.
Initially based at Springfield Hospital and will be required to be based or work in any property owned, leased or rented by the Trust.
We offer a number of excellent staff benefits and understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. Some of our benefits are highlighted here:
- Generous pay, pensions and leave, we offer a comprehensive pay, pensions and leave package which is dependent on the role and length of service.
- Work life balance, we support a range of flexible options, such as: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, compressed hours and working from home.
- Career development, There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and we support your development through a number of programmes such as mentoring, coaching, positive people management, collective leadership and other talent programmes
- Subsidised car parking - You can park at any of our sites at a reduced rate of £20/month.
- NHS discounts, with discounts up to 10% from a variety of well-known retail brands though Health Service Discounts website.
Other benefits include:
- Eye examinations
- Looking after your health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff restaurants
- Free gym membership
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Email address email@example.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'