New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning engineering, fabrication and machining companies companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Maintenance and Stores Operative to join their team based in Darwen. You will receive a competitive salary of £12.50 per hour, plus £25 per week attendance allowance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and skilled Maintenance and Stores Operative, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Key responsibilities of the Maintenance and Stores Operative:
- Ensure that machinery, plant and building is maintained including updating all relevant check lists
- To maintain and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- To carry out planned maintenance checks
- To be able to respond to emergency plant breakdowns
- To work with the Stores Manager and deputies/assist during periods of high activity and absence
- To set a high standard of workmanship and behavior
- To observe company Health and Safety regulations at all times
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Maintenance and Stores Operative:
- Previous plant maintenance experience
- Stores Experience/understanding
- Practical problem solving skills
- To follow technical manuals and engineering diagrams
- Must be pro-active and determined to resolve all maintenance issues
- Structured and organised with daily tasks
- Team player
Working Hours: Mon to Thu 8.00am – 5.00pm, Fri 8.00 – 2.00pm.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service award
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Company Pension scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Maintenance and Stores Operative please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job