Maintenance and Repair Customer Executive
£17,710 - £31,385 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a growing Aviation organisation based in Hassocks that offers its employees a company pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare (following successful probation period), 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), annual pay reviews and the opportunity to work for an ever growing family run company.
This company is a leading dynamic and innovative specialist in the field of aircraft component support. Expert, dedicated and performance driven, they pride themselves on selecting the 'best' candidates for the job.
To select and process aircraft component repair services from approved worldwide suppliers. You will be tasked with supporting both internal and external customers to ensure inventory quality, deliveries are going out on time and costs are controlled. This position would be ideal for someone who is looking to progress within a customer service/admin role.
This company operate 24 hours a day, therefore they need someone who is flexible to work a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 off (including bank holidays) 7am - 7pm.
* Purchasing component repair services and carrying out repair administration to aviation industry quality standards.
* Source suppliers to match industry approved standards and quality
* Account management and relationship building
* Negotiating with suppliers and customers to obtain the best deals
* Issue repair orders with approved suppliers
* Data entry
* Identifying modification and condition status
* Ensuring compliance is completed to the correct standard
* Providing support to both internal and external customers
* Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations
* Assisting Team Leaders and Management with further projects as required.
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
* Experience of assisting with departmental reporting and reviewing KPI's
* Experience in training staff
* Excellent customer service skills
* The ability to build rapport and strengthen existing relationships.
Due to location you must be able to drive.
If this Maintenance and Repair Customer Executive role is of interest please call Ellie on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job