Maintenance and Facilities Manager - Based Oxfordshire
Manufacturing/ Production/ Automotive Engineering.
Paying up to c £40k plus excellent benefits
Maintenance and Facilities Manager for Nationwide Recruitment Service (NRS) busy automotive, engineering and production client in Oxfordshire
Manage the Site Services / Cleaning activity.
- Manage the Facility (improvement and upkeep) activity.
- Co-ordinate the installation and maintenance of new equipment specifications and guidelines including upgrades, capital refurbishment and engineering changes. Liaise where appropriate with the Production & Process Engineer.
- Support the Risk Assessors with facility risk assessments and any improvement recommendations are reviewed and acted upon where appropriate for the business.
- Manage the Maintenance and Site Security activity.
- Leading a team of Engineers in achieving departmental KPIs.
In your previous role you will have experience:
- Optimisation of all plant equipment within an automotive production site,
- Ensuring the automotive manufacturing equipment is able to perform to quality, current legislation and TAKT time.
- Achieving a PPM/TPM schedule to agreed timescales; recycling to improve efficiency and savings
- Automotive production plants maintenance work in line to comply with Health & Safety and legislation
This role is pivotal to the plant and the production as a whole. Therefore you will have need to have a proven track record in a similar role and definitely within automotive production / manufacturing parts, or paint, FMCG etc
- This role is responsible for defining and accomplish a PPM/TPM schedule to agreed timescales.
- You will also be responsible for diagnosing breakdown problems and rectify with urgency.
- Support the control of the maintenance tools, stores and equipment. Ensuring the spares inventory is accurate and effective to prevent downtime and minimise stock holding.
- Work with production departments, providing technical support, to maximise the level of cleanliness and safety of equipment and site security. Ensure communication between departments is effective, professional and timely.
- Actively promote and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Make recommendations for projects to address repetitive issues and ways to improve PPM schedules, Capacity, Quality and OEE etc.
- Reduce the overall cost of maintenance and facilities year on year also including Environmental, Health & Safety and TPMS improvements.
- Review current component and services provision and, where appropriate, make recommendations for change to your manager.
In return you will work for a business along with household names and receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as health care, pension etc
Commutable from Gaydon, Ansty, Oxford, Birmingham, Southam, Dunchurch, Wythall, Northfield. Rubery, Bicester, Longbridge, Banbury, Kings Heath, Rubery, Northfield, Kings Norton, Chipping Warden, Bicester, Leamington Spa, Oxford Business Park North, Oxford Airport, Albury, Ascott, Banbury, Bicester, Oxford, Brackley, Towcester, Wroxton, Dunchurch, Coventry Walsgrave Triangle, Binley, Northampton, Ash Green, Oxford Business Park South, Wythall, Longbridge, Alvechurch, Knowle, Bentley Heath
- facilities management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job