£18,000 - £22,000 per annum + benefits
Fixed Term Contract Until August 2018
Due to continued growth, my client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Administrator to join their friendly and dynamic team in Trowbridge on a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be delivering a great customer service by providing timely and accurate administration support enabling the team to effectively and efficiently manage operating costs.
- Provide an efficient, courteous and high quality service to customers and suppliers
- Authorise expenditure
- Handle incoming calls, answering general enquiries
- Managing the team mail box
- Authorise routine costs within agree framework
- Create and deliver reporting material
- Run, own and manager reports
- Monitor and escalate customer/service provider issues
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to take initiative
- Pro-active and 'can do' approach
- Professional and personable telephone manner
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm / 9am - 5.30pm
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- customer service
- admin support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job