We are an original group of restaurants who truly believe in bringing unique experiences to our customers!
Our aim is to provide high quality, unusual, fresh ingredients, all served by our passionate team.
We currently have 3 restaurants and our ambition is to be London’s best steakhouse.
In our eyes, there are only two things that can make a restaurant successful; high quality food and drink and being surrounded by great people - both working in the restaurant as well as visiting.
Goodman is an American Style Steakhouse based in London known for its quality American and British steaks which are aged in our on-site aging rooms and notable wine list.
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is responsible for the overall administration of utilities.
This role needs to help the team ensure that they are fully supported to provide an efficient and effective Maintenance & Facilities service to the UK Company.
Property administration - Utilities, rent and service charges
- Collect meter readings monthly for each site for all utilities and input onto each online account to ensure that bills are as accurate as possible.Submit to Basecone for payments. This includes utilities, rent and services charges.
- Assist the Finance Team in processing all property related invoices ensuring correct payments are processed.
- Interrogate invoices for utilities costs for any errors, such as overcharges and incorrect information.
- Escalating any discrepancies as and when discoveredConduct regular checks and audit report for accuracy on bills, challenging and escalate when there are discrepancies.
- Create and maintain up to date a folder with relevant property information, such as lease obligations, monthly reviews, property assets information, insurance cover…
- Coordinating travel and handling expense for maintenance team.
- Any other tasks as instructed by Maintenance ManagerStaying up to date with technological changes within the industry.
- Be able to think on your feet in order to solve problems
COMPETENCIES AND PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Basic knowledge of Excel and the computer system in general
- Previous experience in a similar roleExperience working within the hospitality industry
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and 3rd parties
- Focus on attention to detailExcellent verbal & written communication