Maintenanace Technician - Mechanical
Job title: Mechanical Technician
Ref No: 10872
Duration: 6 months
Wood is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician with extensive experience in the Oil, Gas and Chemical industry along with rotating equipment experience.
Wood/ECITB trade test and medical would need completing beforehand in Darlington if you havent already done this.
Prime responsibilities and duties
· Carry out planned maintenance in accordance with the requirements of the planned maintenance system.
· Assisting with the co-ordination of spare part requirements and optimising of spares stock levels.
· Carrying out unplanned maintenance as required.
· Minimising downtime and contributing to the achievement of production targets.
· Preparing technical reports.
· Fault finding and rectification for mechanical equipment.
· Carry out mechanical isolations, and work-site inspections.
· Recognised Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme
· HNC in Mechanical Engineering
· NVQ/SVQ Level 3 certification in Maintenance
· MJI10 Training, must be current i.e. within previous 12 months or current TMJI10
· Assembling/tightening bolted flange connections
· Flange make up assessment
· Pressure hydrotesting certificate
· Use of abrasive wheels certificate
· TMJI10&11 (to be completed as post mobilisation training on a 3 yearly refresher)
· Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards
· Good knowledge of heavy duty rotating equipment
· Knowledge of rotating equipment condition monitoring techniques
· Understanding of fire and gas detection and ESD systems
· Fully familiar with the permit to work system and isolation procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'