If you want to be part of an exciting and pivotal team, and have the skills and experience to help, then apply to join our Retail Stock and Logistics department today!
About the Team
The Retail Stock and Logistics team supports the product merchandisers by making sure that the right stock is in the right place across our UK high street, Lipsy and international franchise stores and for our online customers.
In retail today, few areas of expertise are as important as this. Retail Stock and Logistics are pivotal to ensuring our fantastic products are always available, both in our stores and for online customers.
About The Role
- Provide analysis and programming skills in core languages
- Gather user requirements and produce sustainable and efficient solutions
- Design, code and maintain business critical systems which are used 24/7, 365 days a year
- Develop in both a batch and online environment adhering to relevant standards
- Work closely with our user community to provide both technical and non-technical advice
- Proven experience working in a Mainframe environment
- Strong programming skills in both a batch and online environment
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Take responsibility for system integrity
- COBOL/CICS COBOL
- Websphere MQ
- XML / XLST, JSON
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job