You will be responsible for:
- Receiving and inbounding of mailroom documents.
- Threat checking of inbound mail. Opening of documents, batching, registering, validating and scanning them.
- Batching of documents to prepare for registration.
- Completing quality checks to ensure image quality and index quality is in accordance with service level agreements (SLA).
- Storing and retrieving documentation.
- Carry out manual handling tasks as and when required.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in line with site-specific targets for APH (Activities per hour).
- Administration experience, with mailroom knowledge being a distinct advantage.
- Scanning knowledge and experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working to targets and service level agreements.
- The ability to provide an excellent customer and client experience.
- Basic level of computer skills to input data
- Must be able and willing to complete enhanced government level security clearance checks.
- Comfortable operating at height.
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour + £10 per shift as shift allowance (total £11.33 per hour)
- Monday-Friday (no weekends)
- Full Training
- Free Parking
- DBS Check Free of charge
- 28 Days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay & Electronic payslip
- Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits (discounts on various retail & hospitality venues)
APPLY NOW TO BOOK YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT!
This role would suit: Data Entry, Administrator, Administration Assistant, Data Input, Sales Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Operator, Contact Centre Advisor, Office Assistant, Receptionist, Student, Graduate.
Commutable from: Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford, Hatfield, Bourne End, Amersham, Harpenden, Luton, Chesham
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'