BJMW Consulting is a well-established and growing staffing solutions company specialising in the Freight, Cargo, Logistics, Shipping & Mail industries.
Our clients are UK based wholesalers working in the International Warehouse and Mail Industries, who are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives and Mail Sorters for full time & part time temporary basis.
This role would suit candidates with a minimum of 1 year Warehouse and/or Mail Sorting experience.
We have various locations where our clients are based:
You will be required to carry out the following duties:
- General Warehouse Duties
- Manual Handling Up To 25kgs
- Parcel, Baggage & Package Sorting/Fulfilment
- Pallet Building & Wrapping
- Forklift Licence Would be Preferred But Not Essential
- Accuracy & Attention To Detail
- Enthusiastic & Hard Working
- Ability To Work On Own Initiative
- Team Player
- Liaising With The Warehouse Supervisor And Operations Department To Ensure Smooth Running Of Operations
- Punctual & Reliable
- The working week consists of various 8 and/or 12 hour shifts Monday - Sunday.
- The earliest start time would be 6am and the latest finish time would be 1am, unless it is a 12 hour shift which would consist of day and night shifts.
- Manual Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job