Jobandtalent are pleased to be working in partnership with Royal Mail at their Northampton depot to recruit temporary Mail Sorters to assist with their peak season.
Duties of a Mail Sorter:
- Unloading and loading trolleys of parcels to and from containers
- Manual handling including some heavy lifting
- Ensuring every parcel is sorted correctly
Requirements of a Mail Sorter:
- Excellent attention to detail and able to read and write to a good standard of English
- Warehouse or mail sorting experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Able to pass a DBS check
- 3 shifts available 0600 - 1400, 1400 - 2200 and 2200 - 0600 - Mail Sorters can choose their preferred shift as the shifts do not rotate
- A normal working week is 40 hours per week over 5 days although flexibility is required
- Work to start mid November
- Weekly pay
- Free parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'