Please note that this is a busy industrial site ,full PPE (high visibility vest and steel toe cap boots) must be worn at all times.
All applicants must have previous experience in one of the following areas (or similar) picking/packing/warehouse/labouring/ parcel sorting Job role & responsibilities
- Sorting items by hand into compartments on a sorting frame.
- Operating the sorting machinery.
- Bagging and labelling parcels for its destination.
- Moving parcels around the warehouse between conveyor belts, loading docks and trolleys,
- Moving parcels from cages, sorting mailbags and bundles of mail into cages,
- Loading and unloading vehicles.
- Be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 15kg
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be a good team player.
- Be flexible and adaptable as a shift will involve undertaking several different duties
- Good level of English Language is required
PLEASE NOTE THAT TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND A ONE TIME APPOINTMENT IN SIMPLE RECRUITMENT SERVICES OFFICE. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERTAKE SECURITY CHECKS WHICH WILL INCLUDE A C.R.B. CHECK. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROGRESS APPLICATIONS FROM ANYONE WHO HAS UNSPENT CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS FOR FRAUD, VIOLENCE, THEFT OR SEXUAL OFFENCES.
Simple Recruitment Services Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in this instance. It is not always possible to respond to every applicant, so if you have not heard back from us in 7 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in this occasion. Simple Recruitment Services Ltd will retain your information, and may make contact in the future should other suitable positions become available
Applicant Qualifications- Edit
Job Type: Full-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following licence or certification: driving?
- Are you in Atherstone
- Do you speak English?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'