Gi Group Milton Keynes is a dedicated recruitment partner for Royal Mail. We supply flexible staffing solutions to meet Royal Mail's demands throughout the year, offering workers a mix of short and varied assignments which can be chosen to fit around other commitments.
We are looking for a large number of parcel sorters to work for our busy client in Crick, Northamptonshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable organisation with great benefits.
Shifts: 2200 - 0600
Hourly rate: £11.50
Monday to Friday - 1 Saturday every three weeks
Lockers and safe storage available
Over time available
* Sorting mail and parcels into the correct areas
* Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained
* You will be standing for the duration of your shift
* Handling items of different weights and sizes
* Able to work 5 days per week
* Comfortable with manual handling and working safely
* Demonstrate a good eye for detail to ensure item accuracy
* Be flexible in working in different areas of the site
* Be able to get to work via your own/public transport
If you are interested please call Azar or the Milton Keynes Branch on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'