Mail Sorter and Shift Supervisor
Jobandtalent are pleased to be working in partnership with Royal Mail at their Northampton depot to recruit temporary Shift Supervisors to assist in leading a team as well as working hands on as a Mail Sorter to assist with their peak season.
Duties of a Mail Sorter and Shift Supervisor:
- Unloading and loading trolleys of parcels to and from containers
- Manual handling including some heavy lifting
- Ensuring every parcel is sorted correctly
- Acting as a point of contact between workers and the onsite manager
- Ensuring workers sign and in out correctly
Requirements of a Mail Sorter and Shift Supervisor:
- Excellent attention to detail and able to read and write to a good standard of English
- Warehouse or mail sorting experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Able to pass a DBS check
- 3 shifts available 0600 - 1400, 1400 - 2200 and 2200 - 0600 - Mail Sorters can choose their preferred shift as the shifts do not rotate
- A normal working week is 40 hours per week over 5 days although flexibility is required
- Work to start mid November
- Weekly pay
- Free parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'