ACS are recruiting for a Mail Room Manager for a law firm in Liverpool City Centre.
Managing a team of approx. 15 employees you will be responsible for the day to day running of the general office function and digital post room. Duties include:
- Supervision of staff (this will include working 2 in 4 Saturday’s approx. 4 hours)
- Production of shift rota’s
- Monthly MI reporting
- Delivering a service within set KPI’s / SLA’s
- Staff 121’s / Appraisal Reviews
- Point of contact/escalation for post room queries
- Ensuring operation runs compliantly (SRA / GDPR)
- Identifying opportunities to improve and streamline the function
Experience & Knowledge
- Previous proven experience in a similar role
- Must be competent with windows packages
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead by example.
- Good problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in Management
- Confidence to challenge accepted working practices and offer solutions.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'