Mail Room Complex Process
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Startdate: April 9th
Contract: Long Term Temp
Hours: 1:30pm - 6pm / 6am - 2pm / 6am - 1:30pm
Location: Bradford City Centre
Are you organised, self motivated and efficient as well as able to start immediately? If so you could be considered for an exciting opportunity working as a Data Entry Mail Room Assistant in Bradford.
This is an temporary position with an hourly pay rate of £8.75. You will be required to work Monday to Friday and will benefit from an onsite canteen, central location and modern office facilities. You would take responsibility for:
- Input information onto the system accurately
- Check and change information on the system
- Enter data onto the system
- Provide Admin/ secretarial support services to management and other staff
- Carry out any filing (hard copy or electronic) when required
- Remain professional at all times
- Compliance with all office and quality procedures
The Successful candidate will:
- Be a confident, presentable and able to communicate effectively on different levels
- Pay excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills and be committed to ongoing personal training and development
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Must pass a Basic Disclosure Check
- Must pass a credit check
This role would suit candidates living in Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield and Halifax If you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this exciting new role please submit your details online for consideration. If you have been shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within the next 72 hours.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"