WEB DEVELOPER (MAGENTO) - SPORT RETAILER
Full Time £30'000 to £40'000 per annum
PHP/Magento Web Developers required to join the largest supplier of specialist Fitness Equipment in the UK. Working at our head office in Northampton, (only 5 minutes drive from M1 J15).
The successful applicants will play a vital role developing the company's website(s). With an annual turnover of £29m and 11 stores nationwide Fitness Superstore has grown to become the market leader in speciality fitness.
Due to continued growth we are now seeking two PHP/Magento Developers to join our small but talented team. Joining as a PHP/Magento Developer you will be responsible for the development life-cycle of the company's websites. Whether you are brainstorming new developments; maintaining and upgrading legacy code; managing hosting environments; performing API integrations; or anything else, it will be your expert PHP/Magento experience that ensures our high traffic website(s) perform well.
You should be a talented Magento Developer / Web Developer / PHP Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Full Stack Magento development experience;
- Experience in installing / creating and troubleshooting extensions;
- Experience in integrating with 3rd party services and APIs;
- Experience in responsive mobile development & PSD to Magento theme development;
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing;
- The ability to work with high traffic & volume ecommerce websites;
- Proven ability to think strategically in a very competitive e-commerce sector. Any experience working with Aptanta / GitHub / DeployBot / JIRA would be advantageous as would the abilities to identify business opportunities, problem solve and creative thinking.
This growing company provides a close knit team environment where all members have a great deal of responsibility, autonomy and opportunity to grow. Expect a competitive salary and the chance to make a real impact.
Minimum 18 months full stack Magento development experience and at least 3+ years working with PHP and Java code.
- Experience in Installing/ Creating/ Troubleshooting extensions.
- Experience in Integrating with 3rd party services and APIs
- Experience in responsive mobile development & PSD to Magento theme development. Cross-browser and cross-device testing.
- Working with Aptanta/ GitHub/ DeployBot/ JIRA is an advantage.
- Skilled in working with high traffic & volume ecommerce websites.
- Must be pro-active and an effective cross department communicator.
- Web Development: 3 years
- Magento: 2 years
- MySQL: 2 years
- PHP: 3 years
We would prefer full time permanent developers but would also consider part time or even a contracting arrangement for one of the positions (must be based on site, not remote working)
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job