My Manchester based client who are leaders in complex instrumentation for Ultrasonic equipment are looking for a web developer to join the team. Please find the spec below, if you are interested please contact Andrew Knight from Amrec Recrutiment Ltd
Direct Reports & Responsible for:
(staff, materials, equipment & money)
(main internal/external contacts outside the department)
Marketing Team, IT, Operations
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
(regular & occasional, defined & discretionary, administrative, technical & staffing)
- - Utilising agreed visuals, process maps & site structure, responsible for the development, implementation, testing and launch of a new Magento ecommerce website.
- - To work in partnership with IT & Operations to integrate data from back-end services and databases.
- - To maintain all Elcometer websites & content management systems Server, network, and hosting environment to the latest technology
- - Provide technical support & training to the Digital Marketing Team and support IT
- - Liaise with the Digital Marketing Team to develop content, design and structural improvements to existing Elcometer websites to increase SEO, mobility and user engagement.
- - Any additional duties deemed appropriate which are within the job holders capabilities
(Measures by which the individuals’ performance will be monitored & assessed)
- - Ecommerce site is launched to agreed specification and timescales
- - All Elcometer websites are maintained, secure and live at all times
- - All website improvements/updates are completed to the agree specification and timescales.
Qualifications/Education & Training
Related Degree or two years' relevant experience of this role at this level
- - Proven ecommerce web design experience , including;
- - Proficient in PHP, HTML5, CSS & Magento
- - Working Knowledge of the Magento Web API’s
- - Server, network, and hosting environment
- - Exposure to Accounting or CRM Applications
- - Knowledge of Manufacturing
- - Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Applications, and working in a Windows environment.
Company Competencies & Skills:
(The Company Competencies should go here with the level required for the job i.e. Customer Focus Level 1 etc. Specific skills for the job should also be included here)
- - Customer Focus Level 2
- - Communicating & Influencing Level 2
- - Drive & Determination Level 2
- - Problem Solving/Initiative Level 2
- - Technical/Functional Excellence Level 2
- - Planning & Business Performance Level 2
- - Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction?
- - Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- - Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- - Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- - Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- - Creative
- - Attention to detail
- - Analytical skills
- - Excellent Communication skills
- - Technical ability
- - Excellent IT skills
- - Team player yet motivated when working on their own initiative
Attributes which may prevent an individual from performing the job, e.g. a field sales person who does not drive)
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job