Attention Magento Developers! Our award-winning client, based in Manchester, is looking for a highly skilled Magento Developer to join their dynamic team and help drive the company forward! Tempted? Carry on reading…..
Since opening their doors, the company has experienced unprecedented success and they don’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon! Our client prides themselves on having a state-of-the-art work environment where employees can take advantage of staff activities, a pool table, sports day and much more! As one of the UK’s leading design manufacturing companies, they are looking to bring new talent to their team of experts, in the form of a new mid-level, full stack Magento Developer.
The Magento Developer will be responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of the business’ existing Magento 1 platform whilst also developing and preparing the platform in order to transition over to Magento 2. The successful candidate will also have the chance to work on various in-house development projects such as data warehouse development. For an individual to succeed in the role, it is essential that they have several years’ Magento development experience as well as previous experience working both front-end and back-end.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful company!
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is essential
- At least three years’ commercial experience in OOP PHP and MySQL
- Proven experience in Magento development, including Front-end and Back-end
- Experience with frameworks and excellent MVC skills
- Skills for the use of Git for version control
- Experience with Laravel or Symfony is desirable
- Experience with frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation would also be beneficial
Are you ready for the challenge? Apply now!