Magento Developer - PHP - Contract - Slough
Avanti’s key client a large financial company based in Slough are seeking an experience an experienced PHP, Magento Developer to join an existing development team. You will be required to lead and help implement Magento e-commerce applications from discovery through launch and maintenance.
- Install and configure Magento 1 and 2, create custom ecommerce modules and extensions using object oriented PHP and Magento API’s.
- Provide direct support and assistance to the Online Manager, development team, marketing and web production individuals (handle service requests and system troubleshooting) on new projects and site updates from concept to completion, working closely with other teams.
- Design and develop (coding by hand) new web pages, website UIs and components based on the business requirement and end user’s need. Create and maintain Product and Marketing content daily for our websites, as needed, using applications such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.
- Design and develop new HTML templates to required coding standards set by the team and company
- Demonstrable Magento 1 & 2 development experience on a senior/lead level
- Expert PHP / Object Oriented Programming skills
- Strong database architecture skills, MySQL knowledge, experience interacting with database systems through abstraction layer
- Proficient Linux user, understanding concepts behind LAMP/LNMP stack applications + those Magento uses out of the box (Redis, Elastic search, RabbitMQ, etc.), ability to perform basic setup of the stack
- Solid understanding of Magento frontend development concepts
- Web Developers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"