BizClik Media, a digital publisher with a large and rapidly expanding portfolio of business and industry platforms, is on the lookout for an ambitious advertisement designer to join its growing team.
From its plush new riverside offices overlooked by Norwich’s stunning cathedral, BizClik operates more than 15 websites, a wide range of associated social media channels, and its principal product: Digital magazines.
BizClik is looking for an ad designer with a flair for creative execution and the communication skills necessary to provide excellent service to clients. A more junior role within the design team, there is plenty of room for progression with support and mentorship from a dynamic and experienced design team.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To create compelling advertising materials in liaison with clients, ensuring effective communication and the delivery of artwork.
- Liaise closely with clients to obtain material and direction for creation of advert artwork.
- Design compelling, on-message, brand-aware ads to the satisfaction of BizClik Media clients.
- Manage the approvals process for advert artwork.
- Liaise with content, sales and finance teams regarding correct advert placement, as well as post-publication follow-up.
- Maintain in-house database and undertake administrative duties to ensure advertiser’s information is up to date and correct.
- Effectively organise and communicate status of advertiser artwork to relevant stakeholders.