Acorn is currently looking to fill Engineering Machinist positions for a Major Client (Tata Steel) at the Shotton Plant.
These are ongoing positions in the Deeside/Flint area.
Pay rate : £14.11ph DAYS
The jobholder will be responsible for carrying out the machining of various sized components to a high degree of tolerance and high specifications,working from Engineering Drawings.
Not relevant for CNC operations.
Candidates should be experienced in the manual operation of lathes, boring, grinding and milling machines.
Skills and requirements:
- Must have experience of working within a safe system of work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work safely under pressure.
- Must be able to receive and carry out instructions of work within an agreed time.
- Manual lifting up to 25kg may be required at times and standing at workplace for long periods.
- Operate within a team and contribute to goals and targets.
- Be able to kneel/bend and twist to access jobs when required.
- Be able to use vibrating air and electric tools compliant with current regulations.
- Be able to work alone unsupervised as when required.
- Advantageous to operate overhead gantry cranes , slings and lifting procedures.
- To work with COSHH regulations.
- Engineering Machinist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"