Gi Group Doncaster are currently recruiting for Machinist on behalf of our client; a well-know, establish and expanding company on the outskirts of Rotherham.
Working 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Operating large industrial document scanning machinery
- Scanning documents in bulk and on a large scale
- Opening, sorting and organising post
- Accurately monitoring and checking documents that have been scanned
- The right candidate will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Methodical approach to work.
- Able to work quickly with high levels of accuracy in a fast paced and reactive environment in order to meet business demands.
- Will be computer literate.
- Previous experience within scanning/data entry or production is desirable.
Due to the nature of the business, candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and a Scottish Disclosure (DBS) before starting work. You may also be required to take a typing test.
If interested; please apply via this advert.
For more information; please call Gi Group Doncaster and ask for Jessica or email your CV to Jessica-Kate.Patterson @ g i g r o u p . c o m.
- Machine Operator
- Data Capture
- Industrial Scanner
- Industrial Document Scanner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job