Machinist / Metal Polisher
Competitve hourly rate available
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Machinist / Metal Polisher to join their busy engineering workshop.
Working to tight lead times you will thrive in a busy and ever changing workshop. The role would suit an experienced manual machinist with metal finishing knowledge.
- Cleaning, deburring and polishing various types of machined aluminium and steel products
- Fettling, polishing and grinding
- Using various types of metal finishing techniques
- Quality checking parts
- Operation of all shop machines including mills, drill press, surface grinders, linishers and lathes etc.
- Must have experience of cleaning metal parts, using hand tools or machinery
- Metal Polishing or Fettling experience is desirable
- Skilled manual machinist
- The ability to work to tight lead times, consistently producing high quality work.
A very competitive hourly rate is available for the right person.