Westray Recruitment Consultants is working with a leading manufacturer of the steel and metal industry to source a Machine Shop Turner. The Turner will be reporting to the Machine Shop Supervisor and will work to tolerances and drawings.
- Programme, set and operate manual based turning machines.
- Work to tolerances and drawings.
- Maintain a good standard of Health & Safety at all times.
- Ensure a good standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times.
- Any other tasks as requested by the Machine Shop Manager/Supervisor.
- Time served in an engineering discipline.
- Experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- The ability to use precision measuring equipment.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Be flexible when required.
This role is offering a competitive hourly rate.
The role is a 12 month FTC involving 3 shifts, which could move to a 4 shift pattern.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
For more information on this role please contact Tony Hutchinson.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job