Machine Shop Supervisor
With responsibility for overseeing sheet metal, welding and powder coat workshops, my client is looking for a highly motivated and responsible person with a proven experience of leading large teams to deliver strong results. Although the expectation is that you will have had a career in manufacturing, we invite applications from other relevant engineering/industrial sectors.
- Overseeing the production process against daily production schedule.
- Ensuring factory staff are working efficiently and managing resource correctly.
- Regular team briefing and review of work performance.
- Monitoring and recording production information.
- Ensuring that all stock procedures are followed and operational standards are met.
- Recommends measures to improve quality and efficiency through the workshops.
- Takes responsibility for quality control on all products manufactured on shift.
- Ensuring machinery is cleaned & maintained.
- Identifying and delivering training needs to staff across machinery and daily working.
- To ensure all personnel follow the Company Rules and all relevant H&S guidelines.
- To enforce the Company Rules, Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures correctly and fairly.
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Programming of CNC machine tools
- Good communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Good computer literacy
- Experience of factory MRP stock planning and control systems
- Forklift operators ticket
- Competent first aider
- Experience of Factory Supervision
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"