We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Production Supervisor, who will be appointed to take responsibility for a busy production driven Machine Shop and it's night shift operatives.
The role will operate on a permanent extended night shift basis, running Monday through to Thursday nights and will be overseeing 20-30 night shift operatives.
Provide effective leadership, direction and motivation for Machine Shop employees to ensure the smooth running of the night shift according to then-current productivity levels.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Actively oversee all aspects of machining operations with specific regard to Health & Safety.
- Actively monitor machine productivity through review of Time Sheets, Downtime sheets and Cambridge Numeric. Where output falls short of expectation, ensure Operator are coached and ultimately, held to account.
- Ensure all quality control documentation/paperwork is completed accurately and clearly.
- Oversee the allocation of annual leave and the general management of absenteeism and time-keeping.
- Identifyand report production problems and staffing issue to the Machine Shop Manager
- Review and update the training requirements of the night shift in line with departmental operations.
- Ensure all staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of Machine Shop areas in line with customer and company requirements.
- Ensure effective handovers are conducted.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player.
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Use initiative.
- A willingness to learn and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Must be flexible in your approach and deliver help and support to the team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Leads by example
This role is an immediate permanent opportunity, to join an established and successful team in a fast paced, quality and production driven environment and offers a competitive pay rate, with overtime potential, paid at enhance rates, plus good benefits.
Please call Denise at Trinity Personnel NOW to discuss further or send CV to apply
- Production Management
- Production Planning
- CNC Machine
- CNC Programming